Friday, April 16, 2021

Romand Glasting Water Tint in Brick River

 One thing I received last Christmas was Romand Glasting Water Tint in Brick River and I'm very thankful for it. I did see a lot of youtubers talking about it, but I didn't plan on getting it for mask and wallet reasons.

Romand Glasting Water Tint


However, I didn't realize until I had it that aside from looking good on zoom calls, I could use the tint in daily life. Romand's Glasting Water Tint first applies as glossy wash that, while smelling and tasting like sweet watermelon, was a bit patchy in color application. You can see in the swatch that the color applies unevenly due to the doe foot applicator. This was a bit troublesome as I'd need two layers to coat my lips evenly, but with a little tissue to deal with the accumulating gloss, it looked wet, juicy and absolutely beautiful. Note that I can't use this as a gradient lip because of my lip color. But you can skip the tissue if you have better looking lips and use it as more of a topper.

Romand Glasting Water Tint Brick River Swatch



I love that it's not sticky, and my only problem after application is trying hard to NOT lick my lips. Because it tastes good too. It's hard to find that in glosses nowadays.

After the gloss disappears, it leaves a lasting, even tint for the day that doesn't wear off with mask use. So I've found myself using this in the morning as a pick me up for daily use (even without leaving the house) so that if I do need to go out, I'd still have some mask proof color on. And reapplying before calls is much easier for gloss (this or another) after the first layer is set since I have a base color on.

Romand Glasting Water Tint Brick River Swatch Stain


Really happy to have this in my make-up kit.

Romand is available on shopee where each tint costs Php 740, but often goes on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment