Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Step Up Properly: Clear Anti Dandruff Scalp Care Shampoo

 Finished up my latest bottle of anti-dandruff shampoo: Clear's Anti-Danruff Scalp Care Shampoo.



Which, to be honest, I bought because of the bottle. If you look it up online, it's different because it has this weird slide to open mechanism.. It's gimmicky, but it honestly stays on well and doesn't leak. The formula is runny so it's very easy to get all of it out even if you can't keep the bottle upside down.

Which is great. I don't need to chip my nail polish in the shower. And I think this could be useful too for people with low grip strength...I wonder if this top type might catch on.


But as an anti-dandruff shampoo, it works as well as the old formula. And that meant okay-ish, even with daily use. Not remarkable enough that I'd repurchase.


So it doesn't really stand out enough and I really don't see myself buying it again since the scent or quality aren't stellar. I don't see this an effective way to really grab market share. Step up, Clear. Product perfection before packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment