Saturday, February 27, 2021

Discard: Previous Hada Labo Lotion Reviews

Hada Labo recently reformulated their lotions in 2020, continuing to 2021. For example, the Melano CC lotion has just changed. I'm kinda sad that my previous reviews on the premium and light versions are now obsolete since they've reformulated. Especially as I still had one pending review of the old formulation of the Gokujyun Alpha but since it's now discontinued, I guess that won't be happening. I do like the Alpha Lotion too though.

But I'm very happy that Hada Labo continues to upgrade and improve their products. It seems that unlike some reformulations, the changes are generally for the better. It makes me want to go back to them, but as I am on a low buy, that might take quite a while...





No comments:

Post a Comment