Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Shelf: January 2019

Very boring. Just for recording purposes.


Thoughts below.



1. Gard Active Clean Anti Dandruff Shampoo - bought because I felt sorry for it on the shelf compared to H&S. I'd rather by H&S again rather than that.

2. Dove Straight and Silky Shampoo - actually on my second bottle because it was given to me, but I have no feelings toward it. It's a decent basic shampoo.

3. Cream Silk Triple Keratine Rescue Ultimate Straight Keratin Conditioner - I like this and might repurchase this, though I want to try the new Palmolive conditioner.

3. CosRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser - liked and reviewed.

4. Safeguard Derma Sense Facial Cleanser - love it but it is already discontinued. le sigh.

5. pH Care Intimate Wash - I like minty things so I enjoy this. But soap and water are fine...

Not pictured: Safeguard Derma Sense Body Wash - I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this yet, but it cleans well and smells fresh.

I'm not too fussy when it comes to hair and body. I depend on gifts for the good stuff there and as I have received none this year, it has been pretty meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment