Sunday, January 27, 2019

Lindsay All-in One Energizing Gold Modeling Mask

The internet said that this existed years ago, but I've only tried it this month. I had been dying to try a rubber mask and this caught my eye because it was on the cheaper side. I'd like to say around P65, but it could have been P110 >_< I bought it a long while ago so I can't find the receipt...




Either way, it seemed a much better deal than the popular Dr. Jart ones.





However, I think I bungled it up a bit because I tried to follow the instructions too much. You can try the pictures and instructions above. Or here's what I think you should be doing instead:

1. Shake and let the contents settle so that the powder ends up in the bottom. You will get powder everywhere, but it'll help a little bit. Tear open with a pair of scissors.

2. Pour water until the dotted line. Do not use the alleged 7 scoops of water with the provided scoop. It is far too little water and you'll end up having a difficult time mixing if you tried mixing it with the scoop part (like in the picture). Mix it with the flat end of the provided spatula until you have a thick gel.

3. Apply on face as instructed, reinforcing the edges of the mask.

4. Leave on for 20 minutes then lift off slowly.


The scoop ought to be turned back into a plain spatula. The powder reminds me of melons, and the mask is a yellow to white gel that starts drying in around 10-15 minutes. You get a lot of powder, enough for 2 people.

I really liked the cooling sensation this gave on my face, which was a lot more than I usually get from a sheet mask. My skin seemed a tad brighter, but it didn't last until the next day and it wasn't that hydrating so it may not be worth it if you don't want to take the time to prep and clean after. It is very messy so I'm not too eager to repeat the experience any time soon. Still, I might just buy it again and divide it in 2 just to see if I can, and as an occasional cooling treat this coming summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment