Sunday, February 3, 2019

Whisper Always radiant with Smart Foam

Alright guys, I have a new favorite sanitary pad in rotation and it is the Always Radiant with Smart Foam.



I've seen a lot of mixed reviews about it, but I really enjoy using this.




It might be shallow, but I love how the foam feels! Unlike other people who prefer not feeling their pads, I like the "snugness" I feel sealing between my skin and my undergarments that the foam provides. Even though this doesn't absorb fluid quickly, it doesn't leak and feels quite comfortable while I'm wearing it.

Though this is is considered a night pad based on the packaging, I actually prefer using it during the day, while continuing Sofy Comfort Nite for actual night time use.

Note that you will feel this pad! But for me, it's not a bad thing as I feel more secure and comfortable knowing its there without being irritating at all. I like that despite how snug it is, I won't experience any irritation compared to plastic linings.

Unfortunately, it is extremely expensive at P200 for 8 pieces. On the bright side, it makes the Sofy ones look far less expensive...

Here's to more pads entering the Philippine market!

No comments:

Post a Comment