Sunday, February 10, 2019

Celeteque Acne Solutions Acne Spot Corrector Gel

OMG I am so glad I found you again.



I posted some time ago about a Snoe spot treatment I was using because I lost my Celeteque one and didn't want to repurchase the same thing because I lost it.



Well it's a good thing I held off, because I found it again! 🍀

And good news, it's still good.

The Celeteque Acne Solutions Acne Spot Corrector Gel costed me around Php 200 for 5 ml. Note: while I see it retailing for around Php 170, I bought it somewhere else for a much higher price :O

It doesn't look like it's a lot but it actually lasts a long while (granted, I had a few spots during the period so you'll use a lot more during a heavy break out). It's an opaque gel that I dab unto my finger before patting on my face. There is a slight alcohol floral scent that doesn't bother me. It dries slowly so just leave it alone as it leaves a film on top of the zit, else it becomes a sticky mess. I use it at least twice a day, more if the zit bothers me.

What I like is that it dries clear and is gentle on the face: no stinging or burning sensation despite the alcohol content, while containing salicylic acid. I use it for small spots and those spots that have yet to come out. The small size and screw top makes it very portable and I plan to put this back in my bag so I can use it on the go.

I might repurchase this if I run out, since it is a good product at a decent price point but, we'll see.

Recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. I just got the Belo acne spot gel and it seems to be working. Stings a little bit on the pus-filled ones. P199.75 for 10mL so better value than Celeteque if just as good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll try this in the future, thank you for the rec!

      Delete