Wednesday, August 8, 2018

CosRx vs Safeguard Cleanser

This is a short post, but two similar products for me are the CosRx Salicylic Acid Daily Cleanser and Safeguard's Dermasense Facial Cleanser for Oily Skin.



They are both salicylic acid cleansers for acne prone skin. I've seen the hype  for the former, but not for the latter when it first came out in 2015.

I don't understand it.

One is obviously better than the other!




Don't get me wrong. CosRx's Salicyclic Acid Daily Cleanser is a decent cleanser. It's a white foaming cream that cleans well with anti-acne benefits. However, it does leave me with a significant tightness around the mouth area. I consider this product to be a better alternative to something like Clean and Clear or Ponds... but this is definitely not hype worthy.

What I am sad about is that no one has been talking about Safeguard's Dermasense after it's initial launch! I regret not trying it at that time :(

See, I have a tendency of buying AFTER the hype because I want to see if something is really good before I buy it. And people were like "oh, this is great," when it first launched, but no one talked about it after. This sort of made me think that this would be like every other cleanser and that all the hype was press related and it sort of fell under my radar after that.

ALL THE REGRETS.

This cleanser is awesome! It's a non-foaming gentle cleanser with anti-acne benefits. It's very gentle. And I guess people are put off about the fact that it doesn't lather. But I've found that it cleans well without ANY irritation even when my skin is extra sensitive while still keeping those zits at bay.

I really want more of this in my life but I CAN'T  find it anywhere. Hit me up if you do ;)

2 comments:

  1. They discontinued their facial wash :(((((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :( I tried my best to find it but looks like it has been discontinued. I'm on my last tube and IDK what I'm going to do after. Do you still have any?

      Delete