Thursday, August 30, 2018

Hair Paint MNL Purple Shampoo and Conditioner

I am finally at that hair level that requires purple/silver shampoo :0 It took quite a while to tak the leap from blonde-ish (brownish with blonde highlights) to blond proper since my hair is quite damaged but I've been blonde for a few months now.

But legit question: what is the threshold for blondeness?

There is probably a better way to measure it, but I know I've hit legit blonde since my hair looks like a broom without special shampoo. It doesn't look good at all  の 。の

I was wondering what to get to tone my hair and ended up with Hair Paint MNL's Purple Shampoo, Purple Conditioner and Keratin Mask.







Guys, this works! I saw a big difference in just one use. The package came but the instructions were only for the conditioner so not quite sure how to use all 3 together...But to maximize savings, here is what I do.

Purple shampoo: apply a generous amount on damp hair wherever you are blonde. Leave on for 20 minutes or more under a hair cap then rinse. Use once a week.

Purple conditioner: apply a generous amount on damp hair from ears, downwards. If totally blonde, wipe of excess on areas above the ear. Leave on 5 minutes then rinse. Use twice a week.

Keratin mask: apply like purple conditioner after using purple shampoo. Use once a week.

You can use both shampoo and conditioner together but I couldn't see a big difference in my hair when I tried it that one time, at least enough to justify long long showers. I also tried applying them dry, but ended up using way too much product for comfort. I think it might be possible to soak the conditioner for long periods as well.

I have no idea what the ingredients are but it seems like some sort of violet dye because it smells like violets (if you remember the colored gel beads that were popular before the age of the internet, this is it). Safety testing unknown so avoid contact to scalp and wash off on skin asap :/ Use at own risk.

This bundle costs around P450 on shopee for 3 100 ml bottles. Wait for a shoppee promo for free shipping! For more savings, you can skip the keratin mask if you have your own deep conditioner.

I am going to finish this product but I have already purchased something else to try in the future ;)


2 comments:

  1. Can i directly buy at the store? Walk in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete