Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Life Tip

As someone who cannot afford daily sheet masking (especially as I haven't found a mask less than Php 50 worth using), and as someone who is concerned about their environmental impact, I often do not mask more than once a week.

However, there is one occasion in my life that I am a big believer in these masks:

Use a hydrating sheet mask right after drinking an alcoholic beverage!

You can use a cooling pack or any other item with a cooling effect (ice cold glass of water, anyone), but a cooling sheet mask that gives a dose of hydration makes your skin less horrible the day after (especially if you have sensitive skin), after that tall glass of water.

I am partial to Mediheal's NMF mask (blue) over Leaders' option but will be trying Dr. Morita this upcoming holiday myself.

Please make sure your face is clean before masking. Some hand-eye coordination required.

No comments:

Post a Comment