Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Bubbly Clean Eco-friendlt Toilet & Kitchen Sink Bombs

Okay, I have no idea where these came from so IDK how much they cost, but I really love these toilet bombs.


Well, these Toilet & Kitchen Sink Bombs from Bubbly Clean.

Not a bomb joke!





What are these toilet bombs? They're these not so little disks that fizz and fizzle and clean your toilet the way your regular bleach can't. Just drop them and let them work, use a brush for extra cleaning, but if you use these regularly, you won't have to ;)

These are actually useable for both sink and toilet, but I've never used it for the former as it takes more than a minute for the bomb to dissolve. Really love it for the latter though as they are excellent for removing hard water stains. They also smell really good as they use a bunch of essential oils.

Anyway, I first tried one out and was amazed at its effect, though I did leave it by itself for around 30 minutes. After X months, I saw that it wasn't being used at my parents' and stole the last few for myself.

I actually found a bunch of like objects at shopee but those are way smaller, so am very hesitant to purchase as I feel they won't be as bomb as these, although they might be better for daily use.

You can probably make these yourself with some trial and error but I like these already. Unfortunately, IDK where they from, but will keep my eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment