Thursday, May 23, 2024

Sunscreen 2024

 


3 Sunscreens I've been using this 2024


I've picked up an order for new sunscreens, but here are what I've used recently and my short thoughts about them:



1. Skin 1004 Hyalu-cica Watery Fit Sun serum SPF 50+ PA ++++

Thick, moisturizing sunscreen. No need for a moisturizer with this. Not the best for high summer when it's really hot and humid, but enjoyed it since it works as a 2 in 1 when used as a sunscreen. Maybe a yes in the colder months.



2. Goodal Vita -C Dark Spot Care Sun Serum SPF 50+ PA ++++

Very lightweight but honestly I'm scared if it's supposed to be a serum with SPF properties versus a legit SPF since I use so many pumps to cover my face and that can't be right for a sunscreen? Can't find many details about it so will try my luck with something else just in case it really isn't one.


Not pictured but emptied after X years:


3. Etude house UV Double Cut  Fresh Sun Gel SPF 50+ PA ++++ 

My tube is really old And I'm pretty sure its discontinued. Hits the sweet spot as a sunscreen. No stinging at the eye area. Would repurchase if available but might end up with the sunprise line instead since it's hard to find at my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment