Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Ever Bilena Plus Serum Tinted Lip Balm

 An old, new find of mine for the year is Ever Bilena's (EB PLUS) Serum Tinted Lip Balm in Naked.



Did I need a new lipstick, no. Did I need a new lip balm, yes. And it seems I got both. 


This little bullet in the surprisingly chic packaging (brand side down, :/) has been a fast favorite. Closer to a satin lipstick than a balm, I've still found that it hydrates my lips well enough for daily use and while it doesn't survive a cup of coffee and tends to transfer, it leaves a light stain after.  It's also a steal at PHP 245 (less than 5 USD), and goes on sale for less.



I prefer Naked as a full color with around 3 swipes but I've used is as a topper too. IRL full color looks very glossy. Swatch shows the undertone more.

I also enjoyed the EB lip oil but sadly lost my tube within 1 week of use so I can't vouch for it. 

If you are in the market for a Tinted Lip balm/hydrating lipstick,without wanting to spend: this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment