Friday, July 23, 2021

HARNN Hand Cream in Jasmine & Pomegranate

 If you saw some of my previous AHC post, you'd know that I have some seriously old things lying around. I'm currently trying to finish up my 2019-2020 items and one of the things I got just before the pandemic started were a few things from HARNN, including the Jasmine & Pomegranate Hand Cream.


My parents took a trip to Thailand and I explicitly asked for any product from the HARNN line because I was curious. One of the things I got was the hand cream. Thank you mom and dad!

HARNN Hand Cream in Jasmine & Pomegranate


Anyway. This came in a very bougie box and I was very thrilled to open it. Sadly, I wasn't able to use it quickly as I left it at their place. I started using it when I came back and wow. I was pleasantly surprised by its seal. It was years before its expiration XD 

It's a very fragrant cream that comes in a metal 50g tube. From packaging to the look, weight and feel of the tube, is very luxurious. And the insides are no different. It's a white cream that smells of sweet jasmine that quickly dissolves into this lightweight oil. This is supposed to be because of the oil combination they use that are a mix of rice germ, wheat germ and corn aside from the jasmine and pomegranate inside. They also say that this has Vitamin C, E and tannins due to their ingredients, but I don't know how much this helps. Still, my hands feel very moisturized, and while the film is there, I can still work on things. And it's a dream to sniff, especially at night, and on dark rainy days. I know it's associated with hot muggy nights, but I don't like sweaty weather. It's a good alternative to my usual lavender based night products.

HARNN Hand Cream in Jasmine & Pomegranate Tube


I've been going through this tube very quickly because it really is a joy to use, although I wouldn't recommend this to those who haven't tried jasmine based products. That said, I also go through it quickly because while I use it at night, it's not as heavy as a labelled or shea based night cream. I do enjoy much better hands now though since I'm so consistent with it. The best products are products you use.

Note however, that this must be used within 6 months once open. It is also hard to find as it's based in Thailand. It is also, apparently, very expensive T_T

HARNN Hand Cream in Jasmine & Pomegranate Details

HARNN Hand Cream in Jasmine & Pomegranate Claims


The website lists it at THB 790 for 50g. That's Php 1,208 or USD 24 for one thing. Which makes it a bit more expensive than L'Occitane. However, I'd suggest people who have access and funds for this with dry hands to try this as another option for a hand cream during the summer for colder climates and all year round for tropical ones.


HARNN products are currently on sale. I'd buy if I were in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment