Saturday, June 19, 2021

Review: In Her Element Low PH Rose Gel Cleanser

 Trying out some photo-editing, so things might be a bit wonky for a while. But I'm actually about to finish In Her Element's Low PH Rose Gel Cleanser.

In Her Element Low PH Rose Gel Cleanser Outline


How does it look like? How was it?


Well. I don't have a very good picture since I tend to review products near or at empty. That means the bottle's been beat up for a while... but at least you get to see how it really is. The In Her Element Low PH Rose Gel Cleanser, in full size, comes as a convenient pump bottle that locks. It dispenses a good amount of product each time and can be locked to prevent annoying spills if you decide to bring it around. I like to lock it after every use just in case I drop it, but I don't use it for my non-existent travel right now. However, I do like that it's an option.

In Her Element Low PH Rose Gel Cleanser Image


Each pump dispenses a light, rose colored gel that applies smoothly on a damp face. While I haven't tested it with a PH strip, it looks and feels like a low PH cleanser since it isn't that foamy and doesn't strip my skin after cleansing. I love how it has both soothing and anti-acne ingredients, and I find it a significant step up from the OG Cleanser from CosRx. I don't feel that I have to use an anti-acne wash for the evening when I use it, so I use it both morning and night unless I'm wearing make-up and want an extra stripping cleanse. I also especially love that it smells like roses since it makes my shower experience more pleasant.

In Her Element Low PH Rose Gel Cleanser Ingredients


Honestly, like some of its other offerings, this could be offered as a much higher price point, and it would be justified if the packaging would be a tiny bit more luxurious. Php 675 for 110 ml is a bit above drug store but I think the price point, in this case, is justified. However, it's currently sold out. The 50ml bottle at Php 375 is still available though, so try it and see.

I also like that it's both Philippine made and Filipina owned. It may be worth supporting something like this if you can, even if it's at a higher price point, since it can help improve the local industry.

I'd recommend this for those who are acne-prone and want something soothing but effective. However, those who have super sensitive skin should probably test before using. I'll probably try repurchasing this sometime in the future (if it's still available, but I have some other things to get through first).

No comments:

Post a Comment