Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Osulloc Natural Green Green Tea Essence

Osulloc's Natural Green Green Tea Essence is something I've been using and loving for about over a year. I've only now gotten around to reviewing it since I've been trying to make it last... even if I know that you're not supposed to. But as this is a not so mainstream K beauty product, I've been rationing it since it's so good and I've no idea where to get it again.



Osulloc is a Jeju, Korea based brand that prides itself on their teas. They have a lot of drinkable teas which are way too expensive for me to buy! As for skincare, their masks are their best sellers, but I'm not gonna pay crazy prices for a one use item. Thus, I decided to try this and see where it goes.

Spoiler: I love it.


This is a green tea essence, but I've no idea what components are exactly in it since there is no english on their package. The ingredients list is also not on CosDNA last I checked, so lets just say it's some sort of magic. It came with an uninformative insert which I've also chucked, but it did claim to be 6 free. Whatever that means.

The essence is a viscous clear fluid with that green tea fragrance. It comes as a pump where one pump is enough to spread on the whole face.

I do one or two layers when my skin is feeling irritated and it instantly brings the inflammation down. Since I don't know how to source it (at a fairly decent price point), I haven't been using it daily, but I'd definitely use it daily if I had a stable supply. For now, I use it at times when my skin is a bit irritated, for instant and lasting relief.

I'll probably try a few more green tea essences after this since I can't have it anyway: I have yet to try innisfree's green tea seed serum! But I'd definitely repurchase this if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment