Monday, December 23, 2019

Nivea Sun Super Water Gel

Always thought I'd be using Biore as my sunscreen this 2019, but since a relative went to Japan recently, I decided to try my luck with Nivea Sun Super Water Gel despite previous misgivings about other Nivea sunscreens. After all, how terrible could a Japanese sunscreen gel be?


Well, long story short is, not at all!



This sunscreen comes in an easy squeeze tube that spits out a milky white gel that dries clear sans cast. What I like best about it is that I can put this on all over, including my eye area, without the benefit of a mirror. Just slap on to all corners of the face, wait for the dry down, then be on your way!

I also love that you can easily layer on top, especially if you think you've missed a spot, or like to layer on 2 layers, like I do, with no rubbing, tugging or pulling: the gel spreads so easily over the face and dries so seamlessly, you can forget you have sunscreen on!


Sadly, I'm pretty sure this has alcohol, but it has yet to break me out, ever. Wouldn't recommend this with those with drier skin as it will probably be too much. Also not for those with alcohol sensitivities.

Also forgot the price, but this costs less than Php800. And it lasts soooo long.

Definitely would buy again if I could get my paws on this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment