Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Fall Lips 2018

You know how my last post was all about lips? Well, it's because I've been using more lip products recently. But I always seem to keep coming back to this killer combo this fall...



This is a lip balm and lip topper (for me) together.



1. Revlon Matte Balm in 265 or Fierce Redoubtable
2. J.Cat Flash Metal in FM106


Revlon + J.Cat (top), J.Cat (middle) and Revlon (bottom). You can't see how well these two go together on my arm, but they look beautiful together IRL.

The stain on the bottom of my arm is the stain of the lip balm, FYI. -.-!

Revlon's balms are something I've loved for a very long time. And since I tossed my last one, a fuschia pink, down the bin, I thought it appropriate to get its oppposite. Fiere redoubtable is a warm red-brown that is actually quite perfect for fall.

However, for an extra oomph, I like to add a metallic topper for more dimension. For fall, J.Cat's Flash Metal provides a copper orange that's perfect for fall. This is actually labelled as a metallic lipstick, but I use this as a topper on the center of my lips. Mind you, this provides a tingly, minty feeling, which may push me to use this through December. I do not use this product by itself because that is way too much for a work day.

No comments:

Post a Comment