Thursday, June 6, 2024

Sanitary Pad of 2024: Charmee All Night Long

 I haven't done a pad post recently, but to update: I have been using a mixture of cloth pads and disposable pads. For the latter, while I still love Sofy pads for security, with the rising cost of everything, there has been 1 undisputed pad for me for 2024: Charmee's All Night Long Pads.



This pad is likely manufactured in China (no location on the packaging) but is distributed in the Philippines for Php 60 (a bit over 1 USD) for 10 pads. At 36 cm with wings and at 6 pesos or less per pad (as it sometimes goes on sale online), it is the most cost effective pad for me. It is very absorbent and is good at catching backleaks. However, its absorbency isn't quite as good as the Sofy pads and doesn't fare so well with side and front leaks with wings on the flimsier side. It is also on the thicker side which may be a con for some.

Still, with this price and easy availability, it has become my most purchased pad. I have been using it to preserve my Sofy Pads as much as possible by using it for days when I don't need as much security. I will try some other brands since I realize I haven't been adventurous in a while, but I have been using this more and more these past few years. Hoping for pleasant surprises, but this is a pad I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment