Monday, June 10, 2024

KBK Acne Foam Defense Wash

 Here I am trying to both record all thoughts about and trying to throw away my empty bottles of stuff again. Hopefully, these mean more short reviews.


One of my cleanser empties for last year: KBK Acne Foam Defense Wash




Bought online last year since I always like to have a salicyclic wash on hand and this looked interesting since its supposed to have that and azeleic acid (allegedly at 2% each but this was not noted on the actual bottle). Also, crazy over foaming products recently. This product foamed decently for its price and helped control my acne.  However, this is not the lux foam experience I wish foams would have (japan style), but understandable for the price. Would have recommended it to those normal to early, acne-prone individuals.


Unfortunately, this product has already been reformulated with a slight increase in price. I don't know if I'll get around to buying it or trying something else for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment