Monday, March 21, 2022

Thyra Lip Oil in Y07

 I've been dead and empty - and empty-less for a few months, but one I've almost finished (before my tragic loss of said product) is the Thyra Lip Oil I've been using for a few months.



This came as a recommendation from C, and I'm glad I bought it.


I bought my oil from Shoppee for Php 320 (~$6). There's a cheaper brand version of it named Cappuvini but I'm not sure how they're related and this was the brand that was recommended to me so this is what I bought.



I bought it in the shade Y07 which was new at the time but I quickly realized that if you didn't get the darkest shade, then the actual shade you get doesn't really matter unless you have a very light lip color -  the oil just looks clear after application on me, though you can see the tint on skin.



However, because of its clearness, I ended up using mine up quite quickly because I just kept applying it both by itself and above a lip color. It was hydrating, gave a good seal and was not at all sticky so it was a quick way to both dress up a nude lip or refresh a lip color while adding the benefits of the oil.

The only cons was that the oil and packaging didn't seem to like the heat and my bottle ended up being suspiciously oily during hot days.

I also ended up using it quite quickly. This bottle is 2.8 grams and may have evaporated both on and off my lips.





Honestly, I'd like to purchase this again but I have to go through a few things in my stash I very impulsively bought.

100% would recommend to anyone who wants to try a decent hydrating lip oil. Just use it up within 6 to 12 months of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment