Monday, August 24, 2026

Skin Aqua Super Moisture UV Gel

Finally finished this 140g pump bottle of sunscreen!

I bought the Skin Aqua Super Moisture UV Gel a bit under two years ago and it has taken me such a long time to finish, but not through any fault of its own! Well, except for its size...




I originally bought it for summer 2024 because 140g and a pump was nothing to sneeze at. It was my summer sunscreen and I loved that it was so easy to use: Pump then smear all over the face, including the eye area! No sting, just wait a few minutes and it would set. 

It was light, slightly hydrating and perfect for the summer! At Spf 50 and PA++++ It did its job. I couldn't feel it after it set, so I used it all summer as a daily sunscreen. But it waa huge and I didn't use it up apparently so I decided to save it and used it through the next one.

I have used this with my tinted susncreen on top and it was fine, but I haven't tried it with other bases. It didn't affect my light eye makeup.




I actually thought this was empty but then I opened the bottle and there was a good 3 applications left when left upside down! Also, I think I bought this from the orange app for around Php 550 (less than 10 USD) so it was a very good price (and probably a lot better if you get it within the country).

Very good performance for the price. Would buy again but ended up on a sunscreen haul and bought something similar so....

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment