Monday, December 6, 2021

The Better Skin Project: Pimple Fighting + Lightening Bar

Given to me by C and I'm glad I got to try it. This is an empty but it was a green soap that would murder my face. However, it's excellent both for acne prone skin on the body and as a solution to prevent those nasty odors coming out from exercising. That is, if that is a problem for you.




This product contains coconut oil as a first ingredient. Then water, sodium hydroxide and fragrance before its touted extracts: bearberry, rosehip oil, papaya extract and mastic gum and rounding off with some preservatives and colorants.


As it's very high in pH, being a real soap, I wouldn't recommend it on facial skin. I think it should only be used every two days on body skin, but your milage may vary and you may tolerate more or less.

I'd recommend this for body use on teen skin, or those with resistant skin and resistant acne. I didn't see it as a lightening bar since I'm not consistent with its use, but it's definitely pimple fighting. I do recommend using a sunscreen if you are using this for its whitening purpose.

Either way, please remember to use lotion afterwards as while I don't find it that drying, it may be more harsh on some people's skin, even with infrequent use.

The soap is available online for Php 149 for 1 bar with promos for bundled purchases.

I won't be buying just yet because I have a lot to go through, but I might purchase this for next summer when I get more acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment