Friday, November 19, 2021

Sofy Pad Comparison

 I did a menstrual pad review a long while back then semi-transitioned to reusable pads. It took me a while but I've finally run through my stash of Sofy pads and I can now form my thoughts about them.

Though I don't have pictures this time, I've been using:

1. Sofy Comfort Nite 35.5 cm

2. Sofy Comfort Nite 42.5 cm

3. Sofy Cooling Fresh 35 cm

And of the three, there's one I won't be repurchasing.

And that's the Sofy Comfort Nite 42.5 cm. I never thought I'd find a pad that's too long for me. But this is it. I'm not too fond of it since all the extra length is at the back and my underwear cannot compete with it. This is for spectacularly heavy back-leakers and that's not me. I'd prefer something that elongates both in front and in the back and the wings are just not cooperating. At Php 129 for 8 pieces or Php 16 per piece, it's not the most expensive pad I've tried but it's not one I'd buy again.

I do like the Sofy Cooling Fresh 35 cm pad which has a dry net and absorbs more quickly than the usual. This says its cooling and it does seem slightly cooler? It's definitely good bit thinner than the usual, and absorbs more odour. I don't use it very often since I'm scared it will cause issues if used constantly, but I do like using it when I go out in tighter clothing because of said effects. At Php 155 for 9 pieces or Php 17 per piece, it's a bit more expensive but I do use it very rarely and it is worth the expense of a more secure pad for special occasions.

Lastly, my old favorites, the Sofy Comfort Nite at 35 cm are still a good buy for me.At Php 164 for 16 pesos or Php 10.25 for the comfort and security it gives. I'm using reusable pads primarily now but I'm still going to have this on hand until a better deal comes on.

Bang for Buck: Sofy Comfort Nite 35 cm

Special Events: Sofy Cooling Fresh 35 cm

All three go on sale so find a good time to get a better deal when buying. I'm actually going to try the Charmee super long ones before I commit to another Sofy purchase since I need to know what combination of Cooling versus Comfort Nite I'll be repurchasing (or if I'll be repurchasing the Comfort Nite at all :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment