Sunday, January 12, 2020

Palmolive Expertique Resiliente Conditioner

Honestly bought two different variants of the Palmolive Expertique Conditioners because I forgot about buying one and ended up buying another.


....




Still, I haven't found a difference between both the revitalist and resilient variants so I basically bought two of the same thing. Both conditioners come in a swanky looking copper tube that contain 170 ml for less than 140 pesos. I'm not convinced with how good this is in actuality for my hair compared to other conditioners. However, l admit the conditioners leave hair feeling soft, smooth and scented. Which is all I care about at this price point.

Nothing to write home about but good value as each tube lasts around one month. My first, revitalist, tube did end up getting damaged at the tail end of use and started spewing conditioner at the side. Hope it doesn't happen to this tube, but on closer look, packaging does look a bit flimsy.

I probably won't repurchase as I'm stepping up my hair game. As seen with one of last month's posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment