Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Flormar Deluxe Cashmere Lipstick Stylo

Ok I bet this product is old, but sadly I've only started using it now since I got it.



Flormar's Deluxe Cashmere, as its name suggests, looks luxe, but does it perform as well as higher end lipsticks?

On the short, no.

My shade DC24 or Red Boston is a super flattering pinkish red that can be used sheer, semi sheer or all out party! Super pigmented, with a satin finish that looks great when swiped, especially when built up.



However, two very important things make it annoying to use. First, the round tip makes it hard to create a precise line. Second, the formula is super dry and tugs like crazy.



Not exactly a cashmere experiemce.

However, I'm pretty happy with the shade and will continue to use it as even if purchased a long while back, it has a pretty long expiration.

Given by C so I have no idea how much this costs...

No comments:

Post a Comment