Saturday, October 19, 2019

Creations Spa Essentials Pain Relief Rub in Sleep

Either you've heard of it or haven't, but a certain segment of the Philippine population has been going crazy of Creations Spa Essentials Pain Relief Rub, which comes in 4 varieties.



I got the purple one : Sleep, which is what it is ... a pain relief rub that prepares you for ...you guess it?




NAP TIME!



This 50g tiny tub packs a big punch. Composed of coconut oil, beeswax, aloe, mint, eucalyptus, ginger and chili pepper... you already know what's going to happen.

Athough it doesn't list it in the ingredients, you smell the lavender in it as soon as you sniff. Which makes me quite doubtful of the product since the front saya olive oil and the back says "cocos nucifera," not to mention the real list doesnt say if ingredients are extracts or not. Plus, each variant comes in different colors, but no colorants are noted.

But then, it does give a machine stamped lot number, manufacturing date and expiration date.

Very fishy.

Suspect ingredients aside, I love how this works. Rub a small amount into tight muscles, wait a few minutes and a nice, hot-cool burn starts and then later fades into a sweet-medicinal musk.

After 4 days of consistent bedtime use, I've trained myself to sleep as soon as the burn recedes. This really ups my bedtime rituals and helps me achieve a quick, deep sleep.

Price for this product ranges from Php 150-250 in my area, depending on from whom you purchase. So it ranges from cheap to reasonable since the tub lasts a good 1-3 months, depending on use.

Unfortunately, the questionable quality makes me wary and so I will probably not repurchase this brand. I will definitely try similar products in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment