Saturday, October 26, 2019

Clear Antidandruff shampoo in Cucumber & Mint

Cucumber and mint? Anti-dandruff? Sculpturesque bottle?



I was initially sold on the Clear's Cucumber and Mint Antidandruff Shampoo, but now that it's empty, here are the reasons I won't be repurchasing:





Hard to access: I bought this bottle when I spotted it on a shelf at Landers, but sadly, I'm not going back any time soon. People who make regular trips may consider buying this

Not quite good enough: I really enjoyed the scent, and it did make my mornings and post-sweating sessions a lot more pleasant (the cucumber and mint is really refreshing so it wakes you up and cools you down from the heat at the same time). However, I didn't find this to be the best anti-dandruff shampoo, even with the clearly stated 1% zinc, if I used it as I would use most anti-dandruffs at 2-3x a week.. and while it would do the job if I used it daily, I found my scalp a lot drier than I would like to after continued use.

*sigh*

I think if I were the type, this would be a great post gym-workout shampoo, with a stronger anti-dandruff once a week and a regular one on other days.

Unfortunately, I only have enough shelf space for 1 shampoo right now. So I'll give it a pass and reconsider if I get a bigger shelf in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment