Friday, October 11, 2019

Sanicare Bamboo Wipes

Is it weird that I have a definite HG wipe? I feel so tita, but these are hands down the best wipes I've tried.



Maybe it's the rainforest mist scent that just speaks to me but I love it! At around Php 60 for 25 sheets, it is a bit more expensive than my other favorite, the Sanicare Lavender Wipes.

However, these sheets are so worth it! They're significantly thicker and softer than most wipes and are just the right type of wet, even down to the last wipe (these don't dry out at the end, which I find super annoying). There is a slight tendency to bleed at first, but the scent is so nice I can't complain.

I like that these are made of renewable bamboo fibers and contain glycerin and other goodies.

I don't use these all the time (as I still prefer to use jumbo packs for spills and things) but I keep a pack on hand at all times for myself especially for times that I feel stressed.

I wouldn't recommend this on babies because of the fragrance, but I'd recommend this for both adult men and women.

I usually end up buying at least 1 pack every month. So glad they're biodegradable.

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Thanks for sharing I have used bamboo wipes and I must say, they are a great relief outdoors.

    ReplyDelete