Thursday, March 21, 2019

Olay Magnemask Infusion Rejuvenating Sheet Mask

Actually bought this mask because I forgot to pack an essence on a short trip and I heard this was chock full of essence.



Did the Olay Magnemask Infusion Rejuvenating Sheet Mask do well or disappoint?



Well, to start with, this mask is kind of pricey at Php 129 a pop. I didn't really want to buy it but I thought I could use the extra essence since I would be in a cold, dry environment for the next couple of days.

So I used the mask on day 1. It was small, but stretchy and I was pleasantly suprised by how thick both mask and essence were. The fluid is supposed to be full of peptides and niacinamide and had a thick milky texture.

No ill effects and my skin was soft and smooth the next day  So to get the most out of this, I used the extra bits as an essence for day 2 and 3. Because at that price, why would you throw extra product away?

Unfortunately, it clogged almost my entire face noticabley by day 3 and I had to stop. I think I would have been able to stretch out use of the essence at least 4 doses after mask use (I did 1 mask and 3 doses) but decided to chuck it at that point.

Those with drier, less sensitive skin types might benefit from this. But not me. Will not buy again.



No comments:

Post a Comment