Thursday, April 4, 2019

EB Advance Eye Brow Kit

Honestly, I bought this brow kit because I needed a mirror, and in the debate between a one use mirror, a face product I was unlikely to use, and a brow kit... this one won.

At Php 220 for a brow kit, I was getting a lot of bang for my buck with the EB Advance Eye Brow Kit.



Why buy it?



It's a sweet deal for Php 220 for 3 brow powders, 1 brow wax, 1 applicator, 1 pair mino tweezers and 1 small mirror.

The entire thing is palm sized and a bit clunkier than your usual 2 or 3 pan kits. But with this, you have no excuse not to fix your kilay anywhere.


Things are semi-helpfully labelled with what they are. However, you should use swatches to see if they are right for you at your EB counter. However, as a rough guide:


Leftmost: bottom left brow powder; Center: top left brow powder; Right: top right brow powder

The top right shade is basically the darkest and ashiest while the top left shade is the warmest and lightest. The bottom left shade is somewhere in the middle. Mix and use each shade depending on your kilay goals. You can attempt to use it as a nose contour even, but that's not really my thing.

To use this product by itself:

1. Tweeze eyebrows with mini tweezers
2. Wax brows into place
3. Fill areas with colored powders

However, I like to use a spoolie and define the brow with a pencil between steps 1-2 for a cleaner look.

The powders are, well, powdery but matte. They last a good 7 hours with the wax, and less without. You can easily touch up while outside and adjust the overall look from day to night with the different colored powders.

Altogether, the EB eye brow kit is something I'd recommend for a budget friendly kilay kit. I don't know yet if this is something I'd repurchase, but it's definitelty one worth trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment