Saturday, March 2, 2019

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Thank you C, for letting me try this Kat Von D Tattoo Liner!



Got this a while back but only remembered to post because of all the hullabaloo about it.





I have the sample size and I really like it. The brush/felt tip is thin and just the right thickness. It's really good at making a thin, precise line that lasts me around 6 hours on my lids (I haven't tried wearing it longer). Color is a matte black, though it isn't as pigmented as it was before since it looks like it is drying up. It has a teeny amount of product, but I use it around once a week only so it has lasted me quite a while.

I like it for faking a naturally thick eyelash base because I can get so close to the root hairs. I often use my maybelline dipliners if I want to do a cat's eye since that usually uses a thicker line, or more product, which is too valuable at 0.02 ml for this mini size. No swatches for the same reason.

Anyway, If Kat Von D wasn't so problematic as a person, I'd definitely buy the full size. I find the outrage over the amount in each liner unfounded as I've found most pen liners have a stunningly small amount of product and that they dry out quickly. You pay for ease of product delivery with an eyeliner pen... which is why I prefer other types of eyeliner even though pens like these are great for a beginner like me.

 I'd recommend it for eyeliner noobs who don't have any qualms buying from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment