Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Watsons' Smith&Crawford Hand Lotion in Sea of Petals

Darn my stupid last in and last out tendencies, but I finally got to try a hand lotion I got last year...

Watsons' Smith& Crawford Hand Lotion in Sea of Petals!



First of all, this smells really good. Light, powerdery and flowery and long lasting, the smell of a sea of petals erases the fact that I've been cleaning a bunch of stinky dishes.

Unfortunately, this is a hand LOTION and not a hand CREAM. I find that it's something I have to put on often as one layer is not enough, though there is a bit of a coating left over that separates it just a teensy bit from an ordinary body lotion.

Anyway, I'm glad it survived the year as I had to toss out a bunch of stuff I got from Watsons last year (for those little exchange things during Christmas) as they seem to have expired. The lesson I've learned is to try to first in, first out things - especially those little bits and bobs that are dirt cheap since they probably expire really quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment