Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Face Shop Rice Ceramide Moisturizing Toner

Nearly empty! It has lasted quite a while and it will probably last me through the month. You can't really see it but only around  fifth is lefth of the toner.

If you want yourself some quick, cheap hydration, you might want to take a look at this!


The Face Shop Rice Ceramide Toner was an order of althea for its price, though it is available locally. I got it a bit before glass skin was in, I think. I saw it being promoted for the 7 skin method but I don't use it for more than 2 layers since it is mainly composed of glycerin.

Why not use more actives instead of just layering cheap (but effective) moisture? Especially if you have problem skin like mine.

Anyway, it is a good basic to have. I do use it daily in the morning and evening since it is a nice thin layer for hydration: it is clear and runny and absorbs quickly. I also love that it is a screw cap, which means I bring it with me when I travel.

I have not tried the HHN toner, which I might, just to compare the two.

The toner is P360 at althea.

No comments:

Post a Comment