Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Old Spice: High Endurance Anti-perspirant/Deodorant

 Emptied out this emergency purchase of a deodorant/antiperspirant: Old Spice: High Endurance Anti-perspirant/Deodorant.



At 246 php (~4.5 USD), this was not cheap but lasted a good while (around 6 months) used 2x a week. I bought this since I need a heavy work anti-perspirant regularly and boy, was this heavy duty. On me, its antiperspirant effects lasted around 36-40 hours (granted I layer this over another antiperspirant). Its scent lasted around 24 hours - which may not be to your taste since the it leans masculine. Not a problem if using sleeves though.

However, even with sparing use, I've found it does leave marks on clothes, which are a big chore to remove. It's not yellow, leaning white. But it IS there and needs a good scrub or two.

I would not repurchase this but those who really do need a reliable anti-perspirant and don't mind the extra work may see the value in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment