Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Empties of 2022

These were the empties I managed to save up before I tossed them:


A lot of these are old things that I haven't been able to toss but I'm not actually sure if I've been able to review all of them.




Bella Curls Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner- really appreciated these once my hair got really long since I was using it for travel beforehand. Nicely hydrating but won't be repurchasing since my hair is short now.

Fresh formula Daily dose facial wash and toner - still like the facial wash and hate the toner. Empties that are discontinued.

Unnamed anti dandruff medicated shampoo- finished x bottles of these. Really effective. Wish they came in bigger sizes.

Neutrogena T GEL Shampoo - also good for dandruff but super drying even on the scalp. Would not repurchase but very effective.

Neutrogena Facial Cleanser - I've been purchasing this on and off for a decade since with the salicylic acid it is very good for acne prone skin. Might repurchase but finishing up my last back up and want to try something new since I'm sick of it again.

Cos De Baha Peptide toner - same thoughts. Will not repurchase.

Isntree Green Tea Fresh Toner - Liked but not hydrating at all as a first step. Would recommend for very oily skin but not personally for me since I prefer all my non-actives, especially post wash to have a hydrating base. Will purchase by more green tea things but probably not this one though its admittedly very good for its price point.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment