Saturday, October 16, 2021

Betadine Natural Defense Body Wash in Pomegranate

 I think this is another thing that's being discontinued... thankfully, I have another in my stash so I won't be running out any time soon.

Betadine Natural Defense Body Wash in Pomegranate


For gentle, exfoliating goodness, I recommend Betadine Natural Defense Body Wash in Pomegranate.


It actually has a longer name but I can't be bothered. Really, product names have gotten so long over the years.

Anyway, despite the packaging (this is the old one I've emptied) that's a bit flimsy since the cap gave out early, I've loved using every bit of it.

Made with lactic and salicylic acid with the pomegranate scent I really love, it's great for keeping bacne at bay either by itself or with a loofah. The scent doesn't last long but it's still a nice shower treat that gives a sweet, dark fruity scent that lasts an hour or two afterward (enough to keep calm before bed).

And at Php 85 (~$2) for 200 ml, it's a real steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment