Monday, September 6, 2021

List of Things: Discontinued or Reformulated Products I Loved

 From having no budget to buy, to hoarding, to buying just what I can consume in a short while, I've decided to start getting back-ups of things I love as long as they're stable/I'm sure to finish it in time for expected expiration.


Why? Here's a list of products that have left my world too soon:

(will be edited as things change)


1. Skintel Soap- the first exfoliant soap I tried that worked. Discontinued a decade ago, may have returned but was not the same according to ingredients.

2. Godiva Vitamin C - I'm not sure if anyone remembers this, but this was my first Vitamin C product. Very unstable but the bottles were tiny. Very basic.

3. Derm-A Tretinoin - came with a free moisturizer which was not so good, but good for hand cream. My first tretinoin edit: spotted in shopee recently. how???

4. Biore Aqua Gel 2015 - is it nostalgia? I have a different all time favorite but I really liked this one as it was available in-store.

5. Hada Labo everything pre-2020 - massive reformulation in 2020. Supposed to be better or same as before but MAY break me out. Might retry in a few years but not now.

6. AHC Hyaluronic Toner 2017 - Korean products like to reformulate and I discovered it too late. Really good though..

7. Stieva-A Tretinoin - my favorite tretinoin. Gone forever. Nothing was like you (at that price).

8. Thermaclear - you were so expensive and now u gone. Ugh, money.

9. Bench Fix Styling Stick - You were perfect for perfect ponytails/buns. Now you have to buy the japanese matomage things. 

10. In Her Element Rose Gel Cleanser - so fancy at a not too fancy price. I would have repurchased you eventually had you been around... you are already missed.

There are a bunch of other things, but these are what (beauty products) I truly mourn for. Cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment