Monday, November 30, 2020

L'Oreal Elseve Hairfall Resist Conditioner

 Okay, I bought this product because it was BIG. At 325 ml a tube, I was sure that I wouldn't run out anytime soon since I didn't want to do a monthly conditioner shop (because plastic and effort). And at Php 220 for that much product, I think it was a win all around.




Mind you, tubes of these do exist for other brands, but they're a bit harder to find where I'm from.


What I liked about this was the scent, sweet but not overpowering, in contrast to the previous mask that may have conditioned well enough but brought no joy to use.  I also liked the way it conditioned my hair without weighing it down. It's supposed to have arginine to prevent hair fall, but I doubt it'd do much good at the tips. I also liked that this lasted nearly three months on my long hair so that's 2 less tubes to buy in a year.

Sadly, I don't think i'll be able to get the last of this out though as I can't cut through the plastic and there seems to be a good bit left. Kind of wasteful. Still not an optimal solution.

I enjoyed using this, but I'll probably try new ones now. Or go back and try old favorites. 2020 has been a year of revisiting old likes, so not much excitement for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment