Friday, December 11, 2020

Vita Clear Acne Solutions Cleansing Gel

 Can't believe I finally got around to finishing this bottle of cleanser!



Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. But since I've been using it as a travel cleanser, it's pretty amazing that I've been able to finish it since it IS 2020 right now.


Anyway, Vita Clear Acne Solutions Cleansing Gel isn't something I thought I'd ever try. But I did, and I'm glad of it. While the moisturizer of the range didn't react well with me, that's not the case for the cleanser.


It's a clear gel that comes in a 60 ml pump bottle. I use two to three pumps per use and lather onto face. It doesn't foam much and smells like the sort of cleanser you'd get a clinical facial place, but it can clean well enough, even light make-up without stripping the skin. My skin doesn't react to it and, with the salicylic acid, it helps keep my face blemish free. What more do I need?


I think the range is hard to find now, but it's available on Shopee for 299 for the entire set. I've used two out of three and I think just for a good facial cleanser, and a hand cream, I'd consider buying the range.


I haven't tried the toner yet (and to be honest, I probably won't, though I have it somewhere), but I definitely wouldn't turn my nose up on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment