Sunday, November 1, 2020

L'Oreal's Elseve Deep Repairing Mask and Cream Silk Triple Keratin Rescue Ultra Conditioner

 Finally writing about these. Net connection has been so bad that I can't post. But I really want to throw these away so here we are.




I haven't been able to write so my finished products have been piling and discarded, but I hung on to these for quite a while. I've finished both a tub of L'Oreal's Elseve Deep Repairing Mask and Cream Silk's Triple Keratin Rescue Ultra Conditioner.



It's been so long but I think the Cream Silk retails for less than Php 200 per 150 ml and the L'Oreal less than Php 400 for a 200 ml tub. I finished the tube in a month or so of daily used. I finished the tub after 6 months, I think? Both dispense a white, opaque cream with the mask being a heavier consistency.


The Cream Silk tube is highly fragranced, in a nice floral way. It's a joy to put on as a daily conditioner. It leaves the hair soft and shiny without weighing it down. Sadly, I have no color on so I can't see its color reviving properties, but I would recommend it for damaged hair.


The tub, on the other hand, smells meh? It's not a product I look forward to using but it definitely deep conditions. I only use it twice a week, else it leaves my hair too oily the next day. It does work the way it ought to, so I have no complaints.


I like trying new products so I won't repurchase for a while. However, for those on a budget, I'd recommend the Cream Silk Triple Keratin Rescue line for those with damaged hair, especially if you want a hair treat at the start or end of th day.


No comments:

Post a Comment