Sunday, April 5, 2020

Human Nature Rescue Balm in Tea Tree & Lavender

I don't know if my love for lavender is known to the world, but I was a thankful recipient of Human Nature's Rescue Balm in Tea Tree and Lavender.



Thanks family!




At first whiff, I would first think of this as a soothing medicinal balm as the smell of tea tree is strong and it has a pretty greasy coconut oil base. The lavender makes it more pleasant but the tea tree is stong in this product. While it worked relatively well for minor irritations, a strong part of me would never agree to putting an herbal product to open wounds so I used this on bumps, scabs and the like, never on bleeding wounds! This helped soothe and soften, especially once the scab formed. I was especially thankful that that the tea tree was there as an antibacterial touch, which is often lacking in other balms.

However, I actually didnt scrape myself that often (surprisingly) and after first keeping it for emergencies, I decided to use it up. Which I still haven't, because a little goes a long way: very surprising for such a little pot.

Now, I think its most common use was as a hand cream for after laundry. It really makes a difference on my dry hands, and sinks in pretty quickly if used lightly.

It's also empty now because of all that hand hygeine going on.

At Php 99 a pot, this is a very good deal. Would buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment