Monday, March 23, 2020

Junk Food for Face

While I am one of the (lucky?) few who get to go to work right now, I've felt a greater need to de-stress during this trying time. Because the first quarter of the year isn't over, and 2020 has been terrible so far.

Still, am genuinely lucky to be where I am and able to afford such a luxury as below. And I'm glad this got to me before lockdown.





While I generally don't use sheet masks as I find them pretty expensive for what they do (I will often use them once a month), they are an invaluable part of my weekends now for one simple reason:

They provide a good 20 minutes of me-time. And I've enjoyed taking that time to decompress during this stressful period.

Stress makes your immune system weaker. If using junk food for the face helps my body fight infections, I'll take it.

Vitamin C sometimes included.

Stay safe. And hope those crappy politicians start feeling positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment