Friday, July 27, 2018

Sickness Starter Pack

I hate leaving home when I'm sick, but sometimes I really have no choice. So here are the things I tote around when I have a cough and cold.







1. Pack of tissues - when you blow your nose a bajillion times a day, think about using something other than toilet paper at the very least! I use different brands, but I do return to Kleenex for their softness. Watsons also carries a soft, inhouse variant, but in pocket sizes... which will last less thsn one day.

2. Lozenges - Strepsils 4lyf. I also like the Ricola ones but tend to treat those as snacks instead of medicines. I prefer these in blister packs instead of the packets for ease of use.

3. Vicks - it may not be a real decongestant, but I was raised on this and it makes my life more bearable. Get the stick form as it lasts longer and is easier to use than the tub version.

4. Sebo de macho - for the inevitable time when you hurt your nose. I also sometimes use petroleum jelly, but any all around balm will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment