Thursday, December 3, 2015

Dove Whitening Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant in Original

Running out of my previous underarm helper, I decided to try Dove Whitening Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant in Original. This was bought BOGO so there's a piece of plastic that's been resistant to removal.


It wasn't until I bought it that I realized that it was startingly similar to something else.


If you haven't noticed yet, the packaging and ingredients to this product is very similar to Rexona's Whitening Deodorant before their own BOGO and reformulation with "motion sense." It also performs about as well as its counterpart.

What's different? The scent, definitely. It's a lot milder than its counterpart so I prefer it for its subtlety.

Would I buy this again? Probably not, for the same reason as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment