Saturday, July 25, 2015

Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion in Secret Charm

Here I am holding my mostly empty bottle of an old bottle Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion in Secret Charm. This is not a new scent, because the bottle is old. I don't think the new lotions look like this anymore.

Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Hydrating Body Lotion (old version)

If you've read one of my older posts, you'll know that I have an endless stash of lotions: this was one of them. When I first used this, it seemed familiar to me, but I knew I never tried this before….


Then I realized that it was the older, sexier sister of Bath & Body Works' Country Apple. They had different colors: Country Apple was a tinted pink while Secret Charm is tinted a light blue. The consistencies were about the same: both lotions weren't too runny but spreads quite easily. If you liked the Country Apple, you'll probably like this. Unfortunately, the current bottle doesn't seem to have the same scent. I wonder why? :D

Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Hydrating Body Lotion with it's light consistency and sweet apple scent is great for summer days.

I have no idea how much this costs, but I love apple scents and wouldn't mind buying them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment