Saturday, January 27, 2024

Fragrance empties for 2023

This is what's been finished:




Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

Fresh citrusy and clean. I've been using this for more than a decade. Really like this for daily use but it's time to move on after X number of bottles.   


Bulgari Omnia Crystalline

Floral to clean on me. I liked this but it's too expensive and doesn't last long enough for me to justify a full bottle.


Fireplace by Scent Therapy PH

Starting my "dupe" journey with this. Compared to the original, this is a lot sharper on the opening but I like the dry down more: it's very warm and cozy afterwards.

I'm only starting to venture into other fragrances and I think I'll be going into clone houses etc moving forward since I can't justify insane prices right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment