Tuesday, September 26, 2023

MASK EMPTIES 2023

 


Listing some of the masks I've used over the year and how I feel about them. I've only saved one of each but I've used most of them several times.



Most of these are already discontinued, I think but it takes me a while to finish and review products now.


Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask - it's supposed to detoxifying and hydrating. It's actually a refreshing, cooling mask that does NOT sooth, hydrate or detoxify. Will not repurchase. Fun but fail.


iWhite Vitamin Sleeping Gel Mask - supposed to be an overnight mask that helps brighten the skin. It works but the fragrance is strong in this one. It's good value since I pack lasts for 2 uses at the very least but will not repurchase.


Leaders Honey Skin Soft Mask - took forever since I bought this as a ten pack. Cheap and hydrating. Would repurchase if this still existed (not sure it does) but this is a very basic mask that gives very little benefit else.


Leaders Amino Propolis Mask and Amino AC-Free Mask - honestly pretty similar for me aside from the color. Would repurchase if on sale because they sooth and hydrate. The former is more hydrating but I honestly haven't felt a difference in using one over the other.


Illiyoon Houttuynia cordata soothing mask - slightly more special, very soothing. I have no idea if this still exists but definitely would repurchase.


And that's a wrap.


No comments:

Post a Comment