Monday, June 26, 2023

June 2023: Functional Empties

 I've finally decided to throw these since I've yet to find the time/desire to properly review these products because they're very boring basic empties.





Granted I do have other empties which will hopefully make their way around but let's just get these out of the way.


1. Assorted medicated actives- get to a derm/doctor. SUPER boring but they work.


2 Betadine Feminine Wash Foam- I thought I'd be a Lactacyd girl forever but the texture of these are a real treat. Very light and fresh  I finished up the calendula and I'm keen to try the others.


3. Sensodyne Whitening Repair Toothpaste- HG 5ever.


4. Dandrex Anti-dandruff shampoo- an active for my flakey scalp. Won't go back to this. It is way too mild and does nothing.


5.Betadine hydrocolloid dressing- forever emptied (I think I've used 2 this year already) for my zits. Effortful but cheap.


6. Neutrogena Visibly Clear- a facial wash I've gone back to so many times.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment