Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion

Is more actually better? Hada Labo's Gokujyun Premium Lotion boasts five different sizes of hyaluronic acid in a gold bottle. But is it worth a gold medal?



A lot of women seem to think so, especially now that hyaluronic acid has become such a trendy commodity. I however, think differently...



Hada Labo's Gokujyun Premium Lotion is a hydrating toner that's good at its job: hydrating. Aside from the popular kid, hyaluronic acid. It contains a good amount of glycerin so it really does the job. It's a clear, viscous fluid that's just a little bit heavier and tackier than Peter Thomas Roth's serum. And it performs very similarly for a lot less. I actually think it's a good dupe to it!

Unfortunately, my skin is oily and I live somewhere humid. It's a bit tackier than the PTR serum so I prefer using it at night because I can't really layer on top. Additionally, the size and cap type makes me hesitant to use it for travelling. I still prefer my HG Hada Labo product: the Gokujyun Light for daily use, but I love how soft and mochi-mochi this makes my skin feel.

I really cannot say that this isn't a great product. I actually gave it to my mother and she's been loving it!

It's just not for me, but I'd recommend this product for older, drier skin types in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment